Below are my policies for reserving an appointment and being a client of mine. I ask that the following is respected as I have only put these rules in place to run an efficient business. I value and respect each and every one of your guys' time and I expect the same from you when it comes to booking time with me. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
1. All clients must have a card on file in order to reserve an appointment time,
2. Out of respect for anyone waiting on my cancellation list to get in, you must cancel or reschedule any and all appointments at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
3. Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours before your scheduled appointment will result in a 20% cancellation fee charge.
4. All cancellation fees must be paid in full before you will be allowed to reschedule your next appointment.
5. Saturday's are a hot commodity, and usually book out up to 6 weeks. Because of this; any appointments reserved on a Saturday will require a text confirmation sent directly to me stating you will be able to make the appointment.
6. Saturday appointments rescheduled or cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
7. If you are a new color client, I am absolutely willing to take you on! To be sure we are on the right track and I can accurately quote you for our time together, please send me more than one picture of what your hair goals are and a picture of your current hair in natural lighting with a brief color history so I know where we are starting. (I know filters are fun, but please refrain from sending filtered pictures, as it makes it hard to fully grasp what your hair may look like).
8. Last but not least, as a client of mine I ask that you always feel comfortable addressing your concerns and questions with me. I try my hardest to be an open book and treat each appointment as an opportunity for growth (no pun intended).